Ανακοινώθηκε η beta έκδοση του δημοφιλούς utility για συμπίεση/αποσυμπίεση από το τμήμα Winzip της εταιρείας Corel (πλέον!) με αρκετές βελτιώσεις, νέο αργόριθμο για μεγαλύτερη συμπίεση .wav αρχείων κ.α. Περισσότερα »
Winzip is one of the most renowned compression utility that is known to most windows users. If you are a registered user of a previous version of winzip and install winzip 11.0, winzip 11.0 will not be a registered version.
Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts
I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!
I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
This is a GREAT post! I hope you not mind. I published an excerpt on the site and linked back to your own blog for people to read the full version. Thanks for your advice.
Νέα και ειδήσεις από το χώρο της Τεχνολογίας, της Πληροφορικής και των Τηλεπικοινωνιών και προτεινόμενες λύσεις σε κοινά ή μη προβλήματα στη χρήση τους.
15 Comments:
That’s so incredible!
SEO SERVICES
By
Unknown, at 8:51 π.μ.
Winzip is one of the most renowned compression utility that is known to most windows users. If you are a registered user of a previous version of winzip and install winzip 11.0, winzip 11.0 will not be a registered version.
By
SEO SERVICES, at 3:41 μ.μ.
Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts
By
Virtual Assistant Service, at 12:06 μ.μ.
Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.
By
Gold coast embroidery, at 7:00 π.μ.
I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!
By
Botox Chicago, at 11:50 π.μ.
Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.
By
Fort Lauderdale criminal lawyer, at 3:02 μ.μ.
I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.
By
online auction, at 2:06 μ.μ.
This Blog is going places, the people, the layout, amazing to see such dedication and focus.
By
Ultimate appliances, at 11:25 μ.μ.
Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends
apartments in gainesville
By
apartments in gainesville, at 2:22 μ.μ.
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
By
joomla development, at 2:42 μ.μ.
This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
By
Vancouver Internet Marketing, at 7:44 π.μ.
I like this article very much because it is technical and very much useful for me to gather more knowledge. Good to read...
By
Buy domain India, at 12:20 μ.μ.
This is a GREAT post! I hope you not mind. I published an excerpt on the site and linked back to your own blog for people to read the full version. Thanks for your advice.
By
Channing Tatum workout, at 11:58 π.μ.
Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks
By
Vancouver Chiropractor, at 6:23 π.μ.
This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
By
Jennifer Aniston workout, at 8:03 π.μ.
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
<< Home